UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 Ford Transit 2.2 non of the diagnostic light…

Customer Question
hi I have a 2007...
hi I have a 2007 Ford Transit 2.2
non of the diagnostic light or anything on the lcd comes on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
Yesterday I checked the fuses one by one under the bonnet non of them was faulty, and all went back to the place where it was earlier.
The van seems starts and works fine, no fault in that, only the Lcd, and no one of the dashboard lights come on when I turn the key.
the rest of the cabin and external lights works fine.
Would be grateful for quick help. Thanks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Pls write the answer bcoze I'm in London (Uk) just accidentally requested phone call.
3/2/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the lcd display itself.If the vehicle is running and operating properly with this issue here and no other components are acting up I suspect the lcd needs removed and repaired or removed and replaced to correct this.I have seen these fail before needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete