Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I've changed the battery on my daughters almera and lost the

Customer Question

Hi, i've changed the battery on my daughters almera and lost the radio code so need to get it s/n of radio is CL052950168555 Reg MW05 YDO, local nissan dealer says they don't have a record
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can get this code from a dealer and they may or may not charge for this info as long as you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.One other option is the link here https://www.radio-code.co.uk/nissan-radio-codes.html.If neither of these are an option for you and you want to continue to see if you can get the code info here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete, Any help you can offer would be appreciated, if it is possible for you to try obtaining the info then please go ahead.Thanks
Nick

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here but others here may be able to assist more on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete