UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I NEED VEHICULE DATA FFFF FFFF FFFF PCM MY DEVICE IS VXDIAG…

Customer Question
I NEED VEHICULE DATA FFFF...
I NEED VEHICULE DATA FFFF FFFF FFFF FOR REPLACE PCM MY DEVICE IS VXDIAG THIS
i need your help because i have Mazda CX 9 Year 2007, i replace the new PCM, i use my new VXDIAG VCX but in the proceedings programming i need Vehicule data " FFFF FFFF FFFF" but i don't know what i do?
This is a Vin of vehicule JM3TB28YX70113341;
I need your help for programming car
Thank you i wait your reply
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
I am waiting your answer
2/29/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this data/info you need has to come from a dealer.They may or may not charge for this info if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete