UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I unplug the suspension compressor the car 't want to…

Customer Question
When I unplug the suspension...
When I unplug the suspension compressor the car don't want to start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
2/25/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Lou P, UK Car Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic

Hello. Can you give me some more history on the issue and what you have done and how you came to knowing that the compressor affected the starting ?

After hearing this it sounds to me like the front fuse box had internally shorted which happens a lot on the w164 so let me know and we can figure this out. Also give me time to respond I will always see your responses. And I will always respond. Lou P

Hello are you still needing assistance?

did you have a chance to check the fuse box?

let me know if you still need assistance i am here to help.