Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Gearbox Mount Pad PATROL(R) [160] 11.1979-08.1988, WAGON

Customer Question

Gearbox Mount Pad for NISSAN PATROL(R) [160] 11.1***-**-****, WAGON MODEL, L28 TYPE ENGINE, DELUXE TYPE
How/where to get one
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info on how or where to get this here.In some cases this can be due to the correct person that may have this info may not be online or that the info or part may be difficult to obtain.

If you have not checked with a dealers parts department or after market parts department to see if you can obtain this from them I would start there.If you are unable to locate it at all with any of them then I would see if you can locate it from a salvage yard as sometimes this can be the only place it can be obtained on an older model like this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could have used e-mail address where I could order the part in question, finally I found it with the help of friends, so your assistance was of no help at all.

I apologize my info here did not help with this.I saw no one else had responded and wanted to see if I could assist with this in any way.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, thank you - connecting you was a mistake - just waste of money, not too much however ... :-)

Once again I do apologize.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies accepted - no hard feelings

If you would like I can send this to customer service for a refund just let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In principle this would be correct. Do it, if you would be kind enough!

No problem.