UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The central locking lights on my wife's Nissan Juke have…

Customer Question
The central locking lights on...
The central locking lights on my wife's Nissan Juke have started coming on and off! I can't stop it by opening/closing with the key
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
2/17/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can be due to a short in the wiring to the central locking components and the wiring should be checked for any issues needing repaired to correct this here.If all wiring at the components that are coming on and off is found to be o.k. this can be an issue with a control unit/ecu fault that controls the locks.This would need to be tested further to locate the cause of the fault here and then from there repaired to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete