Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Nissan x-trail 2015, after replacing the IPDM, the car wont

Customer Question

Nissan x-trail 2015 , after replacing the IPDM , the car wont start anymore , how to do ?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Model is T32
The VIN : JN1BT2MM5FW000951
IPDM PART NUMBER : 284B7-4BAOA
we have tried all but the car is not starting , kindly let me know what or how to do ?Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you replaced the IPDM , did you have it programmed.?