UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I jump start the car and after that the engine light came…

Customer Question
i jump start the car...
i jump start the car and after that the engine light came on, plus the engine fan is not working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
2/15/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Lou P, UK Car Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic

Hello, sounds to me like the jump start may have blown a fuse, did you get the check engine light checked? there will be a code that we will need to know before coming to a solution. Lou

sorry i see you are already talking to another expert . i will opt out so you may finish with him, my thoughts are what he has as well.

i have checked the fuse everything is alright.

ok, then the ecm or the fan may have been damaged.

i have test the fan, and it is working fine, the ecm is the main computer right? but there is something else i could do in order to solve it before i get to the computer tests i can do, for example. i have a multi meter at home....thanks

The only problem i have is that i am in usa and we do not have wiring diagrams for A class :(