sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Mondeo will not start code p0200 was on cleared it tried

Customer Question

Mondeo will not start code p0200 was on cleared it tried starting again after cleaning injectors contact plugs. Now there is no code but still will not start
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why will it not let me open a account I have given my credit card details. Now it will not let me carry on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cleaned earth wire bolting points under battery and changed cam sen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cam sensor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What ever it is. It is effecting all the injectors
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rail pressure is good
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

P0200 is for an injector control circuit issue. Even though the code is not setting presently it is still significant to the no start condition.

If cam and crank signals are present, data shows the injectors should be on and rail pressure meets setpoint while cranking then turn your attention to the injectors. You can try unplugging them one at a time to see if the engine will start. If that doesn't change anything then the control circuits should be checked for a short to power or ground and either load tested checked for continuity from the injectors to the ECM.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have check power to injectors and it's ok.need to check ground feed to injectors

Yes, the control circuits will need to be tested for shorts and at least for continuity.