Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a Megane Scenic 2005,1.6,16 v, will change the ecu

Customer Question

I have a Megane Scenic 2005,1.6,16 v , will change the ecu and now only accelerates , the following code gives DF049 , DF039 , DF009 , what is your suggestion
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this only occurred after the ecu was replaced if the ecu was not set up and programmed to your vehicle this can cause this type of fault here.I would have the ecu checked to see if it needs to be programmed to your vehicle to correct this fault here.If this was already done let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete