UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Red key symbol flashing on dash board and key wont lock or…

Customer Question
Red key symbol flashing...

Red key symbol flashing on dash board and key wont lock or unlock doors or start the engine, same result with spare key

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Drove the car home perfectly normal parked and found key fob would not lock the car other wise all is normal

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/8/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Can you tell me the year and model of your vehicle here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.