UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pin code only 2003 VIN#1c8fyb8b53t592436...

Customer Question
Hi, Pin code only for LHS...
Pin code only for LHS 2003 VIN#1c8fyb8b53t592436...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
2/4/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Brad, UK Car Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Brad
Brad, UK Car Mechanic

Do you still need the PIN code?

Sure ...without offer please
:)
The offer never seen in my account ???!!! I'll ask same question again but don't take it let others experts answered

Without offer accepted I will not give out a PIN for 4.00...

Once you accept the offer the PIN will show

So you do see the offer since you said without offer, so as soon as you accept the offer the pin will show..

I see your offer in email only ... I'm not laying for $10 or $1,000 ... Read carfully the reply from customer service last time??? , please ignore my question next time...

I'm sorry for the confusion on the offers, but we here at JustAnswer have seen excessive "No Pay" for PIN numbers which has lead to the new offer feature.. With this in place we make sure we are credited before any PIN numbers are given. I have many shops that depend on me here for supplying them for PIN numbers daily. Again I will be glad to supply you with the PIN you need to get the key programmed once the offer is accepted..

Thank you for your business.

Thanks....please ignore my question next time...

I'm the only one that can get PIN's.

I got it from another expert befor cuple of months
Read orginal message from customer service .....read carfully pleae for better understanding ...
----------
Meanwhile, I understand that you experienced some problems viewing the Expert's premium service offer in which he was supposed to send you the SKIM PIN you needed. The said offer would normally pop up the moment that you open up your question page. If you accept the terms proposed by the Expert, you may click on the "Get Extra Help" button. Otherwise, you may click on "No thanks, ***** ***** my question".
Upon reviewing the said question page, however, I see that in deference to the time constraint you were under, the Expert had already posted the PIN on the question page itself so you would no longer need to accept the Premium Service offer.
It looks like you have not yet given the answer a positive rating. If you made a deposit for this question, it will remain in your JustAnswer account for up to 30 days from when you made the original payment or until you give a positive rating for the question. If you are on a membership plan, you will not be charged further for giving a positive rating. You won't be charged anything else unless you choose to leave a bonus or open a new question.
The Expert will not receive compensation for their work with you until you give their answer a positive rating. If you have follow up questions for your Expert, you can post them on the page. You can rate the Expert’s answer by clicking one of the five faces.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Regards,
Venus
Customer Support

The other expert works with me and is currently not working on JustAnswer...

So again if you would like I can offer you the PIN numbers for 9.00 if you like...

Marty
Marty
Marty, European Car Expert