Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My name is ***** *****. iv got a proton jumbuck and the

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** *****. iv got a proton jumbuck and the lights have stopped working. only lights that work are the brake lights. cheeked fuses and tested relays. iv also changed the light switch but still no lights
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $30 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

First, what year is your vehicle?

Second, do you mean no front or rear lights except for the brake lights, or just no rear lights except brake lights?

Please remember that I am not there to inspect it or test it, therefore I rely on you for as much information and detail as possible. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi its a 2004 proton jumbuck. no head lights. no side lights. no rear lights.no dash board lights iv only got brake lights
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Hmm, I dont have this one in my database for schematics so I will need to opt out

Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Do you still require help with this question here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.