Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Am looking 'doseur distributeur' F 026 TX2 042 090

Customer Question

Am looking for a 'doseur distributeur' F 026 TX2 042 090 (apparently a replacement for: 0 986 438 225 090) for Mercedes 230C coupé 2P, WDB1240431B727321, first registered 18/3/92. Can send picture of part needed + copy of log book and any other information requested. Vehicle first sold in Belgium, now residing in France.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted info on where to get the distributor you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this info may not be online.The best place to get this part from is a dealer.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete