Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Mercedes class 2010-2011 starting but not revving showing

Customer Question

hi Paul
mercedes b class 2010-2011 starting but not revving showing LIM mode , what to do?
regards
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, this may be the electronic throttle body, the APP(accelerator pedal position) sensor, computer, or short in the wiring harness between the 3. If you have a MB STAR scan tool, I can walk you thru the testing, otherwise, unless you want to spend alot of money throwing parts at it, you need to have a Mercedes shop diagnose this.

I understand that you likely were hoping to hear of a simple and easy solution not requiring complex testing equipment, but unfortunately that is not the case here.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating