UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like to know how the wing mirrors are removed from a…

Customer Question
I would like to know...
I would like to know how the wing mirrors are removed from a 2015 Audi s3. I need to remove the whole mirror from the door to fit a vinyl wrap.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
1/30/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info on how these are removed here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.Usually the door paneling needs removed so the mirror can be unplugged and then usually the mirror is held onto the door with 3 bolts that need removed or 3 nuts.Unfortunately my info isnt showing me the exact procedure on this model here.If this doesnt help in some cases a local repair shop or dealer may be able to tell you for sure how these are removed and may not charge for this info.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete