Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Here you dont happen to know how the brakes go back together

Customer Question

hi ***** ***** here you dont happen to know how the brakes go back together on a 0813
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we currently have a ford cargo, which had brake problems removed the rear hub to find a selection of springs which i have no idea what ggoes where
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what it is you are working on . Year make and model please. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.