UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Peugot 307 2.0 Petrol anti pollution warning
, in limp…

Customer Question
Peugot 307...

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

In limp mode plugs changed Coil pack changed cat ok compression ok

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $30) to post your type of question to UK Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

If I get what I think is the right answer yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
1/16/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Kevin, UK Car Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic

Hi im kevin do you have the fault codes