Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Retrofit of heated seats in a X204
, I have conected

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. Retrofit of heated seats in a X204
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have conected all parts but it wont start the heating. Star Diagnose sees the button activate but it wont stay on or light up the 3 leds. Is there any fuse or relay that is need in rear SAM as well? Only conecter the cables there.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: what is a bit?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On most models when a component like this has been installed or retro fitted the SAM or other control units/ecu's need re coded/programmed in order for the system to operate properly.If this has not been done or was not checked into to see if this needs done this needs done here.If this is done and did not correct the issue here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No! I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS BAD SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize my info hasnt helped here with what you were looking for.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO! It tool to long to answer and I got NO emails at all about any answers until now!!!! I have solved and it has nothing to do with your lack of info in your LATE answer. Refund the payment! I have thought about using this service many times but not sure it would be good enough and now I have my answer....Chris
MBSCA Shop Sweden

I will send this to customer service.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah and then I probebly never hear anything again...Chris
MBSCA Shop Sweden

I apologize for this.I hope that you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete