Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

DN55266 PEUGEOT 207, 1.6 HDi Diesel Combi-coupé 90 hk

Customer Question

Customer: DN55266 PEUGEOT 207, 1.6 HDi Diesel Combi-coupé 90 hk 02.06-2010, 9HX (DV6ATED4)/9HV (DV6TED4B) Velg artikkelgruppeModell:PEUGEOT 207 W***** Motor:9HX År:2009 Måned:0 Reg. dato:20101213 KW:66 HK:90 Chassinr:VF3WC9HXC9T003980 Drivstoff:Diesel Gearkasse:Unknown Dekk:185/65R15 Hjuldrift:2WD Farve:GRÅ :Bruktimportert Karosseri:Kombi-sedan Lengde:4030 Totalvekt:1700 Egenvekt:1205 Antall Dører:5
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Where to find the common rail tube
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.If you havent spoke with a dealer or repair center on this to see if they can tell you where this common rail tube is located this needs done.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete