How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Car Enthusiast
Category: UK Car
Satisfied Customers: 27918
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
Type Your UK Car Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Here and have a problem with a Land Cruiser with the v8

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** here and have a problem with a Land Cruiser with the v8 turbo engine 1VD-FTV
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Code P062E came up and found short in EDU 2. Replaced it with new driver and now sounds OK but code still coming in as soon as it starts
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How do I pay the $20? Also not here for long.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not checked for any shorts or damage to the wiring or connections at the EDU this needs done.If a fault is found with the wiring or the connections this will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete,
Thanks for the note but I am an auto electrician and really needed technical help specific to the Denso software used by Toyota in the double driver system. Traced the fault to a faulty return signal from number 8 injector, replaced injector and now OK. To date I have been charged £38 in 3 debits for your answer, although OK on a basic level, it was all stuff I already knew and had tried (had even checked the injector wiring to No8 before I asked the question). Don't think I will be using Just Answer again somehow. Was happy to pay the £15 I was told about because I was panicking about getting the car back to customer but if I was told £38 with the prospect of no more knowledge than I already had then I would never have asked.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.Unfortunately I do not have all of the info you are looking for here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Related UK Car Questions