Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Berni we have an 04 lexus which had a flat battery since

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Berni we have an 04 lexus which had a flat battery since then the suspension will not work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The switch lights up ok but the car is in the lowest setting and will not raise
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and understand why the suspension is not working the first thing that you are going to need to do is to scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting which there should be if its not coming on. If you can get this done and post back with them I will advise you from there as to the correct repair. Also be sure to include the model of your Lexus.