Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I was driving a brera 3.2 twin phaser when it suddenly

Customer Question

I was driving a brera 3.2 twin phaser when it suddenly screeched as if a tyre locked up and then started missing and spluttering. It stalled, with a rolling start I managed to get to my destination - +2min. I left it to cool down and then it started again but still spluttering?
Hope you can help...
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked using a scan tool or computer compatible with your model here to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and correct this fault here.I have seen issues with a faulty sensor or solenoid on the engine or transmission/gearbox that can cause the fault you see here needing replaced or mechanical components fail in the engine that can cause this.Having the codes checked will help pinpoint the cause here for repair.If you can get the codes read out/checked and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete