Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My tv wont turn on atall tried changing the fuses it worked

Customer Question

Customer: my tv wont turn on atall tried changing the fuses it worked the first time but now its not my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: blank screen a white light comes on for atleast 5-10 seconds then nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no sorry
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: is their a short answer on how to fix it
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Power and ground need tested to the TV itself to see if power and ground is present.If power and ground is found to be o.k. then the TV itself has an internal electrical fault and needs removed and repaired by an authorized repair center or removed and replaced to correct this issue here.I suspect the TV is the cause as I have seen the TV's fail/act up like this before in the past needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete