Thank you .
Okay try this to program the key fobs
- Remove key from ignition.
- Close all doors.
- Open driver side door and leave open.
- Perform the following steps within 24 seconds.
a. Insert key in ignition.
b. Turn key to ON and OFF.
c. Repeat step b two more times.
d. Remove key.
e. Push driver door frame button three times (black rubber button located on driver door frame that tell the vehicle whether or not door is closed.)
5. Buzz sound, chime or doors will lock and unlock should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in
programming mode. If not, wait 40 seconds and return to step 4.
6. All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on the transmitter
two times. A buzz sound, chime or doors locking and unlocking should be heard at this point signaling that the
vehicle has accepted the new transmitter code. If there is only one transmitter, repeat this step two more times
using the only transmitter. If there are two transmitters, repeat this step two more times using the second
7. Push driver door frame button one time. Two buzz sounds, chimes or doors locking and unlocking 2 times should
be heard at this point signaling successful programming.
If this does not work then you have a key fob or module problem ..
Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg