Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

, I have somé problems with my th700r4. It did not

Customer Question

Customer: HI
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have somé problems with my th700r4. It did not upshift so i tear it down and inspect all the parts and i did not see anything wrong but anyway i cleaned it all up and changed all seals ,gaskets,steels,plates, put in a new tci constant pressure valvehouse,new converter. just to be sure .Do you have any idae?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: one thing i thougt of is the governor end play . What du you Think about that?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

What year is this th700r4?

How much end play is in the governor?

Please remember that I am not there to inspect it and therefore rely on you to provide as much detail as possible