Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My fird focus zetec has a fault. Dashboard showing bonnet

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** my fird focus zetec has a fault . Dashboard showing bonnet open , windows wont go down and the heating does not work ? X any help appreciated .
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long di you have to wait for an answer ? Sharon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested a call back and i still have not been notified , most disapointed ..
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.I suspect since the vehicle thinks the bonnet is open this may be causing issues with the windows possibly.If you can get the codes checked and post the code info here this will help.

Make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete