Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I'm thinking of buying a Renault Sandero Pathway. What

Customer Question

I'm thinking of buying a Renault Sandero Pathway. What I'm really interested in is durability - I want a car that won't give me any headaches in 5 years or so. Would you recommend it? I'm also particularly interested in knowing about its automatic transmission
gear. There are a lot of complaints on Renault automatic transmission gears, so I'd like to know if Sanderos are an exception.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has sent a response to this here.In some cases this may be due to the correct person that has the info you may need may not be online.The best thing to do here since no one has posted what you need is check with a dealer or repair center technician to see what they think of this model and the year your looking at.They can usually tell you if this is a good idea to purchase it and what problems you may come across with it.

If you would rather wait and see if anyone replies here with this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alright, thanks for answering :) What about the Renault experts on the site?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.I saw no one else had replied so I thought I would see if I could assist in any way.If you want I can open your question back up for others here to see if anyone else can help more just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure, please do that. And if there's any way for me to contact the Renault experts directly I can do that too.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

No problem.I will open your question for others to assist here.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete