Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

A problem with my headlights
, my sidelights dont work

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and a problem with my headlights
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my sidelights dont work and my passenger dipped beam
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $30) to post your type of question to UK Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: will you be able to help with this
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry how long will i be waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what type of car you are working on. Year, make and model . If you can post back with that information we can try and help you get this resolved.