Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a Peugeot boxer 2.0 hdi I drive the van miles it cuts

Customer Question

Hi I have a Peugeot boxer 2.0 hdi I drive the van for 5 miles it cuts out and the engine management light comes on and goes into limp mode it's had a new turbo fuel filter and air filter recently any other suggestions ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since no one has stepped in to try and help you I will try. My information is very limited on your Peugeot but I can say the problem you are having is likely related to the engine management light coming on. When the light come on the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are and then those would need to be addressed from there.