Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Radio code please number code. Ford 6000CD

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please problem radio code ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U.K. Ford radio
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has entered or provided the radio code you are looking for.In most cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.The best place to get this code and sometimes this is the only option is from a dealer.One place you can try as well is the link below.If neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue.

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/ford-radio-codes.html

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete