Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have an Audi TT 2003 model. Battery went flat due to non

Customer Question

Hello, I have an Audi TT 2003 model. Battery went flat due to non use for three weeks. Radio now in safe mode. Are you able to help with the 4 digit code?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has posted the radio code you need on your model here.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.The best place and in some cases this is the only place to get this code is a dealer.They may or may not charge a small fee for this.The other option is the link below.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

https://www.radiocodes.co.uk/audi-radio-codes?gclid=CL2KqeyQvckCFQ6SaQodAIoCSw

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete