Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Replaced engine and gearbox from a master to a movano, drove

Customer Question

replaced engine and gearbox from a master to a movano, drove master in done transplant, start first turn then cuts out
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this engine and gear box isnt fully compatible with your model vehicle that you installed it into you may have to swap out the engine and gear box wiring harness as well as engine and any gearbox computer to correct this here.I have seen swap outs like this before where this needed done in order for the engine and gear box to operate properly.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete