Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Ron my is ,am having power lose with my vw golf mk5 fsi 1.4

Customer Question

Hi Ron my is daniel,am having power lose with my vw golf mk5 fsi 1.4 2004.
DTC code say 17435 intake manifold runner control;short circuit to ground permanet. pls can you help.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

i do need some information from you!!

in the back where the spare tire is a white sticker 3x5 . i do need a pic of that sticker to get the wiring diagram.

thanks