Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I recently had a car stereo head installed and the stereo

Customer Question

I recently had a car stereo head installed and the stereo works but the AC has no power now, not sure why this has happened. I have a 2001 Honda Accord.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

This may be something as simple as they forgot to reconnect the harness connector to the climate control panel to incorrect wiring of the audio unit or accidently cutting or crimping the wiring to the climate control.

If you are wanting to find the problem yourself, I need to know if it has automatic climate control or manual climate control, as well as whether a factory audio system was installed or aftermarket system

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has a manual control for the ac and an after market radio control head. Thank you for the quick reply.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I need the brand and model number of the audio unit if possible to pull its wiring diagram to see how it is supposed to be wired in and see if this might be the issue