Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a 2008 Volvo C30 with a reduced engine performance

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2008 Volvo C30 with a reduced engine performance light on and engine management light on also, diagnostic read out indicates a fault with the throttle pedal, so far I have checked and changed the throttle pedal, removed and checked the throttle butterfly and map sensor all visually appear ok, and went over the connections on all plugs and Ecu,
Fault still present and unchanged, the car revs normally on start up then after a few revs or short distance driving the power will reduce and the car is slow to rev (limp home mode) is there anything common about this fault? I can't get access to wiring diagrams to check the wiring from the Ecu to the throttle pedal and am basically stuck now as to how to move forward in geting the fixed,
Any info greatly appreciated thanks,
Frank.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Frank, My information is some what limited on this C 30 but I am going to try and help you because no one else has stepped in , can you give me the actual fault code and or codes you are getting? Post back with them and I will try and help you with this concern.