Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I have a 2008 vw Jetta 2.5L model S. The a/c system is

Customer Question

I have a 2008 vw Jetta 2.5L model S. The a/c system is charged but doesn't blow cold seems like the clutch isn't engaging. I would like to know where the relays and fuses are that would be associated with the compressor and clutch. The owners manual is no help.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  carlosbosch replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you find in the attachment the AC system wiring diagram and you can see that this system it is supplied by power from the J519 the onboard supply control unit and you find the fuse in the fuse box to left side of dash board and the J519 on the left under dash panel , under relay carrier

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

you are welcome and I will do my best to support you to solve the problem