Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

My Mazda 1300 rustler was nearly stolen. In the process the

Customer Question

My Mazda 1300 rustler was nearly stolen. In the process the immobiliser was ripped out of the dash. All that is sticking out there is 5 wires; 2 brown, 1red, 1 blue, 1 green. The key I use to deactivate the immobiliser has three contact points at the top side. What do I have to do to deactivate the immobiliser.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately the wiring will need repaired correctly and any components that were damaged or removed will need reinstalled or replaced.Once this is done a relearn may need done by a dealer or repair center to allow starting of the engine from there to correct this issue here.I don't see any manual ways to bypass or correct this here unfortunately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for a honest answer. The local auto electricians will just have to do their thing. Thought I could get lucky and do it myself.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help if you like.

Thanks Pete