UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

I need an unlock code BNS 5.0
, Yes. VIN:

Customer Question
Customer: I need an unlock...
Customer: I need an unlock code for my BNS 5.0
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. VIN: WAUZZZ8P38A103242
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Audi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: That's allright
I'm willing to wait a bit
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
014AUZ1Z1G7436584
10/16/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with your radio unlock code for your model here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person may not be online that may have access to this code.If you haven't checked with a dealer I would see if the code can be obtained this way or the link below.If neither of these are an option for you let me know.

http://www.radio-code.com/?gclid=CNKCs5T1xsgCFRSDfgodQhQHUg

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Pete, thanks for your reply but the site you recommended does not support my vehicle.
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago

Your welcome.Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli