Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I purchased a lexus gs430 the car has problem with ABS below

Customer Question

Hi
I purchased a lexus gs430
the car has problem with ABS below the problem i'm facing
- ABS light shown
- blowing Sound coming from cabin when i turn on the car
- if you press on break while driving the car will not stop easily and one tier will make screech sound
i would like to know is all because the abs or is there a simple to fix the issu?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i need to replace the Abs is recommended to get new one or used ?
if i want to purchased a used abs how to make a good selection?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ABS light comes on when the computer system sees a system fault and in order to determine what is failing in the system the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned to see what fault code is setting when the light is coming on. If you can get the system scanned and post back with the results and I will try and help you determine the cause.