UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

I have got my radio locked with anti theft after the c7

Customer Question
chrysler neon came from routine...
I have got my radio locked with anti theft after the c7 chrysler neon came from routine service, what shall I do sir?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
10/12/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic / Electronics replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic / Electronics

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.

Are you in U.S.A. or UK?
Is this the Factory Radio?
Can you describe how you know it is Locked?

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.

Hi Don
Are you in U.S.A. or UK? None of the Country, I am Eng. Charles and Living in Africa
Is this the Factory Radio? The Radio is a factory One came with the Car from UK
Can you describe how you know it is Locked? I sent the Car to the Mechanic for routine Service, when it came back, Antitheft was already engaged. That is all Mr. Don
Great to meet you
Charles

Thank you for the response, as I needed the info, because U.S.A. does not require a Unlock Code.
I will not have info on England / UK Unlock Codes & will pass this on, which I will OPT OUT & Relist
sorry for the wait
IF someone can help, they will post here, otherwise Dealer may be the next step
Please do not Rate, as I have not supplied an answer

You are quite something Mr. Don , and I will wait for next chat or email, good day Mr. Don
If you cant provide a solution while you have charged me what will happen?
I did not receive details for solution as exepected
I would like to rate, but alt least showcase, willingness to produce relevant solution please
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic / Electronics