Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Looking code cruiser....s/n....TQ1AA1940A7169

Customer Question

Looking for stereo code for pt cruiser....s/n....TQ1AA1940A7169
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the radio code you need on your model here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this can be due to the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be online.In some cases this code has to be obtained by a dealer and in other cases it can be obtained from the link below.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/chrysler-radio-codes.html

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Pete I have already tried the link you provided yesterday with no success.....I have waited patiently & still need the code.....is there any point in continuing this question if going through a dealer is the only way??......I feel puzzled
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I will see if anyone else here can help with this as in some cases someone else here may be able to provide this code.I would do this first before seeing if a dealer can get this for you as sometimes we can get the code you need.I would say if you don't hear from anyone within the end of the day then a dealer may need to get this code for you unfortunately.I will open your question here for others here to see if they can help.If you do not hear anything by the end of the day or tomorrow let me know.I do hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete