Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have no light and it will not go into

Customer Question

i have no green light and it will not go into*****
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a fault with a 4wd actuator on the transfer case or front differential or possibly an issue with a 4wd sensor or switch control.If you can the fault codes need to be checked/read out using a scan tool/computer that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done the codes can be then diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If you can get this done and come back here and post the code info this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.