Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a 2011 Toyota Corolla and reason the passenger air

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Toyota Corolla and for some reason the passenger air bag is flashing a red lock. It continues even after I've turned off and locked my vehicle. Do I need to reset it?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The air bag light come on when the system is seeing a fault and in order to determine what is causing this you are going to need to start with having the system scanned to see what the fault codes is that setting. If you can get me the fault code and or codes and post back with them I will try and help you determine the cause.