Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have stripped down c70 t5 2007 to replace camshaft oil

Customer Question

I have stripped down c70 t5 2007 to replace camshaft oil seals and can't see any marks on cam sprockets ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases the marks can be in the cam shafts themselves marking them to the cylinder head.My info isn't exact on this here and it may be best to contact a dealer or repair facility and ask them for sure where the marks would be.If you can enter your engine liter size here I can see if I can locate more info on this just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.