Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

The red light stays on when i try to open the tv its

Customer Question

the red light stays on when i try to open the tv its probably the on/in button who does not work anymore.i bought it in 2007 probably model TX_32LX70F
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Unfortunately I don't have the exact info on what you are looking for here but I see no one else has replied with help with this.This sounds like a fault with the cabling to the tv or the tv itself needing repaired or replaced.I would speak with a repair center or dealer and they may be able to tell you what to check or test for this issue to pinpoint the fault here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.