Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

Is it better to buy a Porsche in Germany?

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

Hello. The cars are absolutely cheaper where they are made as you save fees for truck or train shipment. There is even a option to buy direct from Porsche in Germany and you get a tour of the museum and such. I am in USA and over the years I have had many customers fly to Germany to take what's called "European delivery ". They were very happy with the process. You can contact your local dealer and check the options to see if they have this option. But again if you go straight to Germany you can save the extra shipping fees that dealers usually tack on. Hope this information helps. And the cayman is my favorite :) Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.