Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have problems with fault code P0380 glow plug/Heater

Customer Question

I have problems with fault code P0380 glow plug/Heater circuit A. Tried to switch the relay to the glow plug but no difference. Has been measuring the resistance of the glow plugs and it was about 1 ohm on all glow plugs. Measure 5,1volt in the cable to the glow plugs all the time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the wiring leading to each glow plug and see if any nicks,cuts or damage is found needing repaired as this can cause this type of fault here.If this is all o.k. check the wiring to the glow plug relay itself and see if any issues are found causing this fault.If an issue is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

Thanks Pete