Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I'm looking to retrive the radio code beetle.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm looking to retrive the radio code for our beetle.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has posted the radio code here.This can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this code for you may not be online.Usually this code needs obtained through a dealer but in some cases you can get this code from the link below.If none of these are an option for you let me know.
https://www.radiocodes.co.uk/vw-radio-codes
Thanks Pete