Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I got a Kia rio 2007 CRDI European model. It started about 3

Customer Question

Hi. I got a Kia rio 2007 CRDI European model. It started about 3 months ago, when I sat into my car to drive, and noticed that the whole car startet to shake when I accelerate and decelerate, I was driving In 1 and 2 gear at around 1500 rpm. And I've noticed that it is only the first 1-2 cm of pressing the speeder I does the thing. Also when I drive in fifth gear and hit the pedal fast and let go of it again it does the thing. I've been told that it was the engine mount's but I have checked them and they don't seem to be broken or anything. I've also been told to replaced the clutch by an Kia techman, but that didn't help either. What could it be?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It basically does the thing in every gear, but especially in the low ones, first and second gear and at low rpm
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With no codes set this indicates the engine and transmission are operating properly.From what you have described here this sounds like one of the engine or transmission mounts is the cause and should be re checked to see if there are any issues with any of them.
One other thing to have checked is any axles or drive lines for damage or failure needing replaced as this can also cause this here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will recheck the mount's then. Thank you a lot. Can I return to this conversation again in a couple of days maybe?
Your welcome.You can come back as much as needed.Let me know what you come up with here.
Thanks Pete